Friday 2 September 2011

10 day YOU challenge | 8 Fears


Day 3....my 8 fears.
  1. Heights: I am scared of heights...dead scared...
  2. Roller-coaster: Nothing can make me sit on one...nothing.
  3. Dogs: I try to stay as far away from them as possible...period.
  4. Writer's block: I am afraid of not being able to write one day. What if I stop getting ideas? :(
  5. Losing a job: That's actually stupid but yeah I do fear the thought sometimes. 
  6. Getting fat: Self explanatory.
  7. Brain explosion: Sometimes I feel that there is so much going on in my head that it'll explode.
  8. Pak beating India in cricket: That's one thought that dreaded me in school. It still does to a certain extent.
10 day YOU challenge | 9 Loves                                                            10 day YOU challenge | 7 Wants

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...