So, before I start with the post I'll quickly run through the rules of the game;
- Tell your readers 10 things about yourself that they may or may not know, but are true.
- Tag 10 people with the award, and be sure to let them know they’ve been tagged (a quick comment on their blog will do).
- Link back to the blogger who tagged you.
- I love reading; Books, magazines, comics, newspaper anything. I feel incomplete if I don't have a book on my side table even if I don't pick it up to read for a week.
- I love sleeping as much as I love reading. My idea of a perfect relaxed vacation is to have a pile of books by my side while I keep dozing off reading them.
- Shopping is a pain for me if I don't know what to shop for. I only enjoy shopping when I know what I want. I hate accompanying compulsive shoppers who just wander around and take hours to decide on one thing (Dids...Neha...pls don't kill me for that :P )
- I feel jealous and insecure when my best friend gets more friendly with someone else. I have never told her that but I guess she knows it. Now, you all know it... :P
- I love my independence.....a lot. Having stayed alone for a while I don't like any intrusion in my life. I might start hating the very person who tries hard to intrude. I love others' need of independence and privacy too.
- Not many people know that I am good with sketches and I like sketching portraits.
- I don't like people talking to kids in baby language cos what they hear is what they learn. And if they can't understand what you are saying in normal language they won't understand it in baby language either.
- How-much ever cool or chilled out wife I am, I love being showered with gifts, chocolates, flowers etc. (dear husband...take a hint ;) ) and yeah...I love chocolates...more chocolates....more n more n more chocolates.
- Its not easy (almost impossible) to change my decisions once I am stuck on them. I am a sort of rebel and would fight for what I need or want.
- I am addicted to blogging.....its kind of in my blood now. I can't spend a day without checking out my blog once.
and now time to tag my friends.
I hope it makes for an interesting read.